Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Taking Over...




Creepers here.
Haven't been given much of the spotlight, but really, I'm what its all about. I get pulled out to pose next to rock outcrops (for scale) and people always comment on my appearance.
"What's that? A bear?"
"You carry that around for scale?"
"Did you buy this?"
"Thats cute!"
I may look cute, but that impression leaves as soon as you know me.


I've slain more than just this giant snake, as I've left a wreckage of broken hearts in my man-wake as I motorboat across the NE portion of the US and A (sometimes Creepers uses a Borat voice).
After long days on the bus, where people sleep or talk about rock - the evenings are when I get to stretch out my legs and let the big dog eat. I get to walk around town and mark my territory, let the locals know theres a new bear in town.

Almost got into a fight today, as a heated political discussion reached a crescendo at feeding time tonight. The "me first" attitude is amazing. I never realized that Obama was a communist or that lazy dumb hippies live in California. Its a good thing there are states that carry guns so make sure the whole nation doesn't go in the gutter. ps %% Healthcare was a big issue as well. I would consider everyone on the trip as part of the "haves" and it to a man, they don't like the idea of paying into a system where they subsidize the "have nots". As a "have", I would much rather pay into a healthcare system than be a "have not" and live off of a healthcare system.

In any case, this didn't stop my evening as I proceeded to make my rounds and belt out my mating call. Of course, the locals were aroused, but none were good enough.
Such is the way of things.




3 comments:

  1. What have you done Mr. Creepers! Please tell me you haven't slain the Manther and left him for dead in some rusted out metal bin without even his hardhat for protection?!?! Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOL! Well done, Creepers, I've missed you :)! That's awesome he's come in handy for scale on the outcrops... such a good idea to bring him along. Just wait till the South African ladies get a look at him, it will take more then Gandolf's staff to get ride of them ;). Much improved :). Now you just need some pictures of ladies!?!

    ReplyDelete